Looking for awesome self-care products of 2021? Check out our favorites that are sure to make you feel relaxed and refreshed in the New Year!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Please read my full disclosure here.
Awesome Self Care Products
As you move into the New Year remember to take care of yourself. So often we get caught up being a mother, wife, daughter, friends, co-worker, etc but forget to take a minute for our own well-being. That said check out these awesome products and pamper yourself as you move into 2021!
1. Himalayan Salt Lamp– Love the modern look of this one.
2. Aromatherapy Diffuser & Essential Oil Set– I was introduced to this product by my friend Jenny who brought it to the day job before I left the garment industry.
3. Do Less: A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Ambitious Women by Kate Northrup- I was introduced to Kate and her work on a Marie TV episode. I recently found out about virtual library cards and kindle books. My plan was to get the next book but this one is the only one the library had. I decided to just start here and get the next one after. Great read so far for the record.
4. Money, A Love Story: Untangle Your Financial Woes and Create the Life You Really Want by Kate Northrup- You can watch the Marie TV episode HERE for this book as well. This will be my next read after the Do Less book is finished.
5. Black Obsidian Pendant Necklace– Love everything about this. Obsidian is a truth-enhancing, protective stone, which forms a shield against negativity. It provides deep soul healing, eliminates energy blocks, and relieves tension.
8. Amadi Floral Patterned Reusable Ear Loop Face Mask– Found some more super cute masks that are unique for anyone interested. Of course at Dirty Taco today which is around the corner, we were the only ones NOT wearing a mask. It just has not become a habit yet. Remember that whole post about that topic?
7. Briogeo Scalp Revival Dry Shampoo– So this is because my scalp has been so dry lately! I bought this shampoo but then purchased this Tea Tree oil thinking that would help. I’m willing to try anything here people!
10. Glacce Crystal Elixir Water Bottle– Because I totally do NOT drink enough water and this bottle has a crystal inside it for more positive energy so I mean no brainer. For more colorways click HERE.
11. Pink Motivational Travel Cup– In case it was not clear from number ten I DO NOT DRINK ENOUGH WATER. It’s one of the things that is a daily struggle for me. I can do my Boho Beautiful every day but this I’m yet to conquer. As my good friend, Cheri would tell me ALL the time DRINK WATER!
12. Velvet Eye Mask– I started wearing an eye mask to sleep and it has now become a routine for me. I am a pretty sound sleeper but the mask really helps me have a good night’s sleep. It could just be mental but whatevs.
13. Full Focus Planner by Michael Hyatt– The #1 Daily Planner to Set Annual Goals, Increase Focus. I purchased this and used it for three months but now that I have the concept I’ve moved onto the less expensive version from Home Goods. The concept is to list out your top three goals of the day which honestly one per day is probably more effective for me. This is definitely another area that is a work in progress.
14. Braided Suede Journal– I started journaling as part of my morning routine and it has been so helpful in getting really clear on my goals. I highly recommend listing out those top 10 goals every morning. Learned this after reading Girl Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis. I also write out my top goal as Marie Forleo recommended in her book Everything Is Figureoutable.
Saging and smudging have been around for thousands of years, and was introduced by the Native Americans! This is a great way to cleanse the energy in any space. The most common sage method is used around the house. The aura will cleanse and remove stagnant energy leaving the space feeling renewed and calm. The added selenite is to help direct the energy and intention into the space while you are cleansing. Sage smudging is great for purifying, cleansing, and protecting your home. To read more about how to sage your home check HERE.
I hope you have an amazing New Year full of Unicorns & Rainbows!
Share your thoughts:
Let me know…
What are your favorite self care products?
Share your comment below.