Looking for the best sleeper sofa for every style and budget in 2021? Check out our favorites that are sure to make your guests comfortable!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Please read my full disclosure here.
Sleeper sofas have come a long way in both style, price, and comfort. Many people don’t like the look of sleepers of the past but a lot has changed.
These days sleeper sofas are just as trendy and stylish as a regular sofa. Many of your favorites come in a sleeper version and multiple sizes.
There are also options of how the sofa sleeper functions. You can find the traditional metal “pull out”, futon style, flat foldouts, and trundle style pull-out options.
When it comes to the size you have the choice of twin through king and even sectional options.
Depending on your needs you’ll want to keep all these alternatives in mind. You’ll also want to consider the usage of the sofa. Will it be used a few times a year or more regularly. If it will get a lot of use you’ll definitely want to invest in a quality option that will hold up.
Here are our top picks that will have your guests sleeping in comfort all night long!
This post is all about the best sleeper sofa for every style and budget.
Sleeper Sofa Top Picks
Best Overall: Shelter Queen Sleeper Sofa from West Elm
This queen-sized sofa will give your guests plenty of room whether you have one or two.
Best Design: Pavo Trundle from Arhaus
A popular choice that is big on style and size plus the trundle pull-out feature is a great feature.
Best Splurge: Lampert Sleeper Sofa from Jonathan Adler
Must have sleeper that will have your guests sleeping in comfort and style!
Best Budget: Clara Sleeper Sofa from West Elm
By far the best bang for your buck but this sleeper does not skimp on style.
Best Printed: Kate Sleeper Sofa from One Kings Lane
Bet you never thought you’d find a stylish printed sofa but here you go!
Best Modern: Tandom Sleeper Sofa from CB2
The clean lines and metal plinth base of this sofa are modern and stylish.
Best In Color: Cecilia Sofa from One Kings Lane
Add a touch of glam and sophistication to your space with this girly blush pink sofa.
Best For Small Spaces: Coniston Linen Sleeper Sofa from Lulu & Georgia
The timeless design and linen fabric make this sofa one you won’t get bored of any time soon. The queen-sized option comes in at just 72″ perfect for those smaller spaces.
Best Twin-Size: Slipcovered Twin Sleeper from Crate & Barrel
Imagine curling up with a good book on this sleeper and pulling it out when that unexpected guest needs a place to crash.
Best Queen-Size: Baldwin Slipcovered Air Sleeper Sofa from Arhaus
This classic style three cushion queen-sized sofa would fit perfectly in that beach house design you have always wanted.
Best King-Size: Vesper Sleeper from Design Within Reach
It’s not everyday you find a stylish oversized sleeper but they do exist.
Tips For Buying A Sleeper Sofa
- Measure your space to make sure the size will fit.
- Determine the size you are looking for before shopping.
- Decide if you want high-performance fabric or if you can go more trendy in the fabric material.
- Choose the color(s) that will work with the look and feel of your space.
- Determine the usage and quality you are after.
- Figure out how you want the sleeper to pull or fold out.
- Think about the cushions you prefer (bench seat, two cushions, or three-cushions)
- Decide the style and leg option that will work best in your space.
- Lastly, know your budget and how much you want to spend.
Sleeper Couch Options
- Lampert Sleeper Sofa | 2. Erin Sleeper | 3. Pavo Trundle | 4. Tandom Sleeper Sofa | 5. Clara Sleeper Sofa | 6. Shelter Queen Sleeper Sofa | 7. Kipton Sleeper | 8. Vesper Sleeper | 9. Coniston Linen Sleeper Sofa | 10. Gus Modern Flipside Sofa Bed | 11. Katina Sleeper | 12. Bowen Queen Tufted Sleeper | 13. Cecilia Sofa | 14. Baldwin Slipcovered Air Sleeper Sofa | 15. Maya Sleeper | 16. Kate Sleeper Sofa | 17. Movie Twin Sleeper | 18. Slipcovered Twin Sleeper | 19. Katina Sleeper Chair
Hope this was helpful in your sourcing journey. If you are unable to splurge on quality and comfort because of a tight budget you can always add a mattress topper for extra comfort. That way your new sofa will be both comfy and stylish.
Have an amazing day full of Unicorns & Rainbows my friends!
Share your thoughts:
Let me know…
Which sleeper sofa are you thinking of purchasing for your home?
Share your comment below.