Looking for long flight travel essentials for your next trip? This list is sure to keep you comfy as you experience new locations in 2021!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Please read my full disclosure here.
Long Flight Travel Essentials
If you are like most people you probably did not do much traveling in 2020. As the opportunity opens up in the coming year it’s time to start to think about what to pack. There are many long flight travel essentials that will make your trip as comfortable as possible.
What To Pack
1. Electronics & Entertainment
- Mac Book Pro Laptop Watch a movie or get work done.
- AirPods So you listen to music or a podcast.
- Portable Charger Your phone won’t die if you have this.
- The Art of Fear A great book for any long flight.
- Carryon Suitcase One you can push standing up not pull.
- Backpack or Leather Tote To keep anything you need to reach easily.
- Passport Holder Get those stamps to keep track of your travel.
- Makeup Bag So you can refresh when you land.
- Mini Jewelry Box Keep your small items safe.
3. Health & Beauty
- Contact Case To sleep in comfort.
- Sunglasses Keep those UV rays away!
- Face Mist So you can refresh after your nap.
- Lip Balm Keep your lips moist.
- Hand Cream To moisturize your hands.
- Travel Teeth System Keep your teeth clean and fresh!
- Gummies Vitamins To keep you healthy.
- Water Bottle Drink Water to keep hydrated!
- Sanitizing Wipes To stay safe.
- Masks Looking forward to this not being an essential!
- Neck Pillow Take a nap and rest your head.
- Shawl Wrap Stay warm on the long flight.
- Compression Sock Keep your feet comfy.
- Regular Socks To stay warm.
- Sleep Mask Get some rest so you are awake when you land.
- Sneakers Best option for your feet when traveling.
- Cardigan In case you get cold.
5. Healthy Snacks
- Raw Cashews To snack on during the flight.
6. Just In Case
- Cocktail Kit You just might need this!
So are you planning to travel more in the new year? There are so many adventures to have and places to explore. Don’t you think?
Let me know if you think I forgot anything in the comments.
I hope you have an awesome day full of Unicorns + Rainbows!
Share your thoughts:
Let me know…
What long flight travel essentials do you always pack?
Share your comment below.