Looking to update your living room with bunching tables? Check out our favorites that are insanely cute and stylish.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Please read my full disclosure here.
Top Bunching Tables
If you are here I’m sure you know what bunching tables are but if you don’t let me tell you.
Bunching coffee tables are super cute small tables that are typically 20-25″ wide. The tables come round, square, hexagon, and abstract shapes.
The beauty of them is you can move them around in your living room to change up the layout. Guests can also move them so they function when you have company over.
Square bunching tables can be placed two in a row instead of the traditional rectangular table. You can place four together to create a large square coffee table for open spaces.
Placing three hexagon bunching tables in the center of a sofa and chairs adds interest and style to a room. This is perfect instead of a traditional round coffee table.
The arrangements are endless which is why we LOVE them so much.
They are also available in a variety of colors and materials. You can get them in wood, metal, cement, marble, brass, and more.
Take a look at all the pretties which will inspire your next design project.
Bunching Coffee Tables
1. mangata shou sugi ban and petrified wood table | 2. Champagne Brass – Grey Sky Bunching Table | 3. Leif Brass Bunching Table | 4. Antique Brass Coffee Table | 5. Leavitt Bunching End Tables | 6. Geo Low Burnt Oak Bunching Table | 7. Roar + Rabbit Layered Rectangle Drum | 8. Gem Cut Side Table | 9. Argan Hexagon Table | 10. Hex Side Table | 11. Byron 22″ Bunching Table | 12. Brodie Bunching Coffee Table | 13. Harwood Bunching Table | 14. Kline Bunching Table |15. Limestone & Iron Bunching Table | 16. Echo Bunching Table | 17. Everly Quinn Distefano | 18. Flint Bunching Table | 19. Cassidy Bunching Table | 20. Adair Bunching Table | 21. Rooney Bunching Table | 22. Louisiana Frame 2 Bunching Table
Options For Every Budget:
1. mangata shou sugi ban and petrified wood table from Arhaus
One-of-a-kind Mangata Tables are dramatically styled to showcase the beauty of naturally formed petrified wood complemented by hand-crafted Shou Sugi Ban-finished Suar wood. Petrified wood maintains a softer aesthetic, featuring organic tones and graining—turned to stone after being buried under sediment and volcanic ash.
2. CHAMPAGNE BRASS – GREY SKY Bunching Table from Alchemy Fine Home
This all-glass table is perfect for storing all your coffee table books. It has a built-in shelf so you can admire anything you put on the table.
3. Leif Brass Bunching Table from Crate & Barrel
Warm mappa wood floats atop a simple but glamorous X-shaped acrylic base. Perfect to warm up any space.
4. Antique Brass Coffee Table from Overstock
Alive and outspoken, the monumental presence of this contemporary coffee table illuminates the art of design.
5. Leavitt Bunching End Tables from Alchemy Fine Home
Made from sturdy cast aluminum, comes finished in Black Nickel. While taking inspiration from the classic nesting table, the edge of the smaller table’s round top barely nestles gently under its larger counterpart.
6. Geo Low Burnt Oak Bunching Table from Crate & Barrel
Made of welded iron sheet with some natural mill scale left visible and finished in black powder coat. The low table’s seamlessly integrated top mixes up materials in oak veneer with a burnt oak finish to bring out the grain.
7. Roar + Rabbit Layered Rectangle Drum from West Elm
Made from solid mango wood and partially wrapped in hand-hammered metal, it’s finished with a solid marble top for a color-blocked effect.
8. Gem Cut Side Table from West Elm
Faceted like a cut gem, this side table is made of lightweight aluminum in a rich, textured metallic finish.
9. Argan Hexagon Table from Alchemy Fine Home
The Argan Hexagon tables use a ribbed washed wood and white marble to create a brilliant side table that is light in feeling but large in size, perfect for any airy living room.
10. Hex Side Table from West Elm
With its white marble top, raw steel base, and hexagonal shape, the Hex Side Table can be used as more than just a sidekick to a sofa.
11. Byron 22″ Bunching Table from Pottery Barn
Crafted using a material that resembles concrete, the Byron Bunching Table has rustic good looks without the heavyweight. A streamlined profile and a warm, textured Mason Gray finish let it mix easily with other furniture in a room. Use one as a side table or group two or three (each sold separately) to create a coffee table.
12. Brodie Bunching Coffee Table from Pottery Barn
For admirers of the great outdoors, bring the forest home with the Brodie Reclaimed Wood Bunching Table, where Mother Nature goes chic with a polished-brass frame. Use one as a coffee table or group two or three (each sold separately) to customize your seating area.
Crafted of reclaimed elm wood and MDF on a stainless steel base.
13. Harwood Bunching Table from Scout & Nimble
Open, grandly scaled parquetry adds new interest to the classic, cube-shaped bunching table. Great in multiples, with hidden hardware-free drawer for handy storage.
14. Kline Bunching Table from Scout & Nimble
Clean, modern lines with a found feel for entertaining. Airy antique brass-finished cube supports built-in a tempered glass tray top. Nest two tables together for double the impact.
15. Limestone & Iron Bunching Table from West Elm
The casual elegance of this table is in its bluestone tabletop, which feels perfectly placed on the sleek iron frame. As the name suggests, multiples can be bunched together to form a larger table.
16. Echo Bunching Table from Crate & Barrel
This set of end tables glows brass and vintage with a hand-applied antique finish for added luster.
17. Distefano 3 Piece Coffee Table Set from Wayfair
Add ultra-contemporary appeal to various spaces with this stunning 3 Piece Coffee Table Set.
18. Flint Bunching Table from Scout & Nimble
Hand-stitched black leather offsets a bright brass base with rivet detail for a striking material mix and mid-century spirit. Perfect in pairs as the new alternative to the traditional coffee table.
19. Cassidy Bunching Table from Crate & Barrel
Transitioning from dark to light in a gradual blending of tones, Cassidy’s ombre finish in antique brass plays up the dramatic possibilities of its pure cylindrical shape. Stunning on its own, the table can also play in multiples before a sofa or sectional for a bold, contemporary look. Pair with the matching Cassidy end table for a coordinated living room.
20. Adair Bunching Table from Scout & Nimble
A leggy base in rough, hammered-grey aluminum plays up a refined, precisely shaped white marble top. Perfect in pairs.
21. Rooney Bunching Table from Crate & Barrel
Rooney brings on the drama as a bold cylinder of ebony-finished oak. Carefully arranged pieces of wood with varying grain patterns fashion the top’s striking starburst motif. For a bit of glam sparkle, slim rings of bright brass binding encircle the table at the top and bottom. Stunning on its own, the table looks amazing bunched in multiples before a sofa or sectional.
22. Louisiana Frame 2 Bunching Table from Wayfair
Crafted of manufactured wood, each table features a round tabletop showcasing chic white faux marble veneers. Sporting a satin gold finish, a hexagonal sled base rounds out each design.
There are so many great options to choose from but luckily we have the best of the best covered for you right here!
I hope you have an amazing night full of Unicorns & Rainbows!
Share your thoughts:
Let me know…
Which bunching coffee tables are your favorite?
Share your comment below.