Looking for stylish modern marble coffee tables to update your living room? Check out our favorites that your friends will want to copy!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Please read my full disclosure here.
A great way to update your living room is with a new coffee table. If your style is contemporary modern you have probably noticed all the fabulous modern marble coffee table options.
Personally, I love a classic gold base with a white marble top but there are other styles and colors as well. Since I have been stalking all the pretty options I figured you may be too.
That said here are my favorites at a variety of price points. Pretty is pretty and you know I don’t discriminate when it comes to price.
No matter the style or budget there is a stylish coffee table here for your space.
Enjoy all the options and let me know which is your favorite in the comments below.
This post is all about modern marble coffee tables.
Modern Marble Coffee Tables Top Picks
Modern Marble Coffee Tables Round-Up
1. Tulip Coffee Table | 2. Coffee Table with Black Marble | 3. Marble And Wood Coffee Table | 4. Marble Coffee Table | 5. Hyla Marble Coffee Table | 6. Moderne Coffee Table | 7. Coffee Table in White Marble | 8. Rectangular Marble Coffee Table | 9. Anton Marble Coffee Table | 10. Mid-Century Art Display Coffee Table | 11. Faux Marble Modern Coffee Table | 12. Parveen Round Coffee Table | 13. Outdoor Coffee Table | 14. Chameau Coffee Table | 15. Brass Starburst Rectangular Coffee Table | 16. Arches Coffee Table
As you can see from the round-up no matter your style or budget there is a table perfect for your space.
When choosing the perfect coffee table for your space you’ll want to consider the following:
When placing the table in your space remember to first do a floor plan first.
Free Download Guide
As you work you your design consider the following:
- Leave 18″ space between the coffee table and the sofa
- Leave at least 30 inches from the outer edge of the coffee table to the TV stand
- The height should be 1-2″ lower than your sofa seat
- If you have small kids rounded edges are a good choice
- Glass tops make a space feel open and airy
- Wood adds warmth to a modern marble top
For more help in the selection process here are highlights from the top picks above.
Featured Coffee Table Details
Tulip Coffee Table from Williams Sonoma
Faux Marble Modern Coffee Table from Walmart
It is perfect for a modern glam living room design. If gold is not your jam this table is also available in black or silver.
At 36″ wide it is the perfect size for your hosting or everyday needs.
Marble Coffee Table from CB2
(4) For those who love a full marble design, this is the perfect table for you. Designed by Jennifer Fisher for CB2 it is a stunning thing of beauty.
This is one of those tables that the pictures don’t do justice to. The clean lines and beautiful veining detail make this table a show stopper.
The natural tones of this marble coffee table are a great alternative to the classic white finish found in most homes.
Chameau Coffee Table from Scout & Nimble
It features a unique spin on the classic mid-century design style. The base is made of reclaimed teak wood and the top of honed white marble.
The brass connector hardware at the center of this table adds a stylish detail to the simple design.
Moderne Coffee Table from Lulu and Georgia
(6) As much as I love a gold base coffee table this black option is stunning. The multi-level design will add interest as well as function to your interior space.
It features white marble and black granite top for the perfect mix of both materials. The thin black legs add to the sleek design of this delicate and modern style coffee table.
Outdoor Coffee Table from West Elm
(13) This table is perfect whether you need an outdoor or indoor table.
It features a mosaic-tiled top on top of a sustainably sourced hardwood base.
The penny pattern of the marble tiles was carefully inlaid by hand making each piece a stunning beauty. The base is available in the grey wash or a natural finish as well.
Best Mixed Material: Arches Coffee Table from Anthropologie
(16) This coffee table features a timeless design that is perfect for any style of home.
At 40″ wide it is the perfect size for everyday use and hosting company.
The base is made of natural oak wood that has been sealed with a clear lacquer for added protection. The top is made of white Carrara marble that can be wiped clean using a damp cloth.
Naturally, you will want to use drink coasters to protect the top from everyday usage.
Another great feature of this table is the bottom shelf that is great for storing coffee table books and other home decor items.
When is comes to designing your living room or any space in your home it is best to think of all the components as a whole.
Many people just look at the individual pieces which can cause you to overanalyze through the process.
If this sounds like you, head to 9+ Modern Neutral Living Room Design Tips And Inspiration that will help you through the design process.
I hope this post was inspiring and helpful to get you started.
Wishing you an amazing day full of Unicorns & Rainbows!
Share your thoughts:
Let me know…
Which modern marble coffee tables are your FAV?
Share your comment below.