Are you working from home but your office is not functioning? Here are my favorite home office ideas for her that will inspire productivity.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Please read my full disclosure here.
Since Covid, a lot more people have been working from home remotely. If you were lucky and already had a home office it was probably a seamless transition.
For many others, they have had to get creative with their home office space. You may have turned your dining room or bedroom into your workspace.
Whether you are looking to update your current small home office or create a new space here are ideas to help you get started.
This post is all about home office ideas for her.
Best Home Office Ideas For Her
Here are the home office ideas for her that will inspire productivity.
- Create A Color Scheme
- Get Organized
- Eliminate Fatigue
- Include Greenery
- Add Crystals
Check out the details for each topic below along with resources to help you design your home office.
Related Post: 10 Best Apartment Sofa Styles For Under $500 That Won’t Break The Bank
Modern Home Office Ideas
1. Gold 3-Hole Punch | 2. Bookshelf | 3. Ocean Sunrise Art | 4. Oliver Gal Framed Art | 5. Blue Light Eyeglasses | 6. LED Light Bulb | 7. WiFi Art | 8. L-Shaped Desk | 9. Office Chair with Brass Frame | 10. Kate Spade I.D. Holder | 11. Double Hanging Rattan Chair | 12. Saddle Ring Desk Collection | 13. Acrylic Tape Dispenser | 14. Natural Stone on Stand Objects | 15. Gold Scissors | 16. White/Gold Stapler | 17. Artificial Snake Plant | 18. Stone Bookend | 19. Daily Planner Journal | 20. Calendar Dry Erase Board | 21. Adjustable Standing Desk | 22. Wellness Mat | 23. Wireless Bluetooth Mouse | 24. Magazine Holder | 25. Sutton Desk Paper Sorter | 26. Funny Mousepad | 27. Sutton Desk Pencil Cup
The home office concept board inspiration has everything you will need to create a space you love. By including the five design tips in your at-home office you will be inspired to be super productive to get [email protected] done!
Naturally, this design is full of modern office decor that will add style and personality to your space. If gold is not your jam you can always swap the same concept with silver office accessories.
For those who love the farmhouse design style change the gold for black to create that vibe.
No matter your style I hope you are inspired to design a home office that puts a smile on your face when you enter your home office.
Now for all the details of those five ideas!
Related Post: 11 Burlwood Desk Styles That’ll Totally Update Your Boring Home Office
Home Office Ideas For Her To Inspire Productivity
1. Create A Color Scheme
One of the best ways to create the look and feel in your home office is by pulling your color palette from a rug, artwork, or wallpaper. If the piece you use as the jumping-off point has multiple colors you can pull out two to three to get started. This office is a great example.
If you are using neutrals then you can add a pop color in for interest. The office below is light and bright with touches of gold and blush pink throughout.
Related Post: 19 Pretty Office Chairs You’ll Absolutely Love For Your Cloffice
2. Get Organized
A shelf for storage with baskets is a great way to get organized. Keeping all your papers filed away in a cabinet or in a magazine holder will help increase productivity. There is nothing worse than clutter to distract the mind!
Related Post: 23 Stylish Cloffice Ideas That Are Super Inspiring
3. Eliminate Fatigue
Make sure you have a super comfy chair in your home office especially if you are on the computer for long periods of time. This one from TOV for Amazon is stylish and comfortable.
It features gray velvet with a gold swivel base and adjustable height. Everything you need in a modern office chair and more!
In addition, if you attend or host zoom meetings get a standing desk and mat. Standing during meetings will help boost your confidence and take the stress off your hips from sitting all day.
Don’t forget to protect your eyes as you work as well. Grab a pair of blue light glasses especially if you work on the computer. These are super cute and feature an acrylic frame with gold accents.
The price on these is fabulous as well at just under $20 bucks!
4. Include Greenery
There is so much goodness that will come from adding greenery into your office. For instance, plants are not only pretty but also have major health and wellness benefits.
Here are seven benefits to adding plants to your feminine home office decor:
- They help to reduce stress.
- Increase productivity.
- Reduce sickness and absence rates.
- Make workspaces more attractive.
- They clean the air.
- Help to reduce noise levels.
- Can boost creativity.
Related Post: 19+ Zen Den Home Decor To Create Your Sacred Space And Reduce Stress
5. Add Crystals
Your modern home office should be a sacred space where your creativity flows. To make sure you remain confident and calm even under stressful situations add crystals in your home office. They help you attract anything from love to financial gain.
Some Crystals to consider include:
- Clear Quartz is known as the stone of power and amplifies any energy or intention. It protects against negativity, attunes to your higher self, and relieves pain.
- Amethyst is a natural tranquilizer, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety.
- Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. It also dispels negativity and protects against environmental pollution, replacing it with loving vibes.
- Pyrite stimulates the intellect and enhances memory, helping to recall relevant information when needed. It is associated with attracting wealth and money into your life.
- Tourmalinated Quartz cleanses the aura, clearing energy patterns that have resulted in stagnation. It helps to release the outworn patterns and reestablishes energetic flow with emotional clarity.
- Black Tourmaline is one of the most powerful crystals to protect your home, office, and yourself. It carries an extremely high-vibrational grounding and protective energy.
- Shungite is a powerful crystal for anyone working near or with technology. It can be placed by your computer or your desk in order to limit the EMFs that are being emitted from your computer device or smartphone.
- Chrysocolla enhances personal power and inspires creativity. It also encourages self-awareness and inner balance.
- Tiger’s Eye is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding, and unclouded by your emotions.
Healing Crystals From West Elm
Home Office Ideas For Her Design
Now that you have ideas on what to add to increase productivity and create a zen-inspired space now let’s get into specific products. In the below concept board everything is neutral and light.
There are pops of color added in the artwork and crystals. The accent is gold and blush pink but you can use silver if you prefer.
Adding pretty products in your office will inspire you to stay productive throughout the day. When you love your workspace the creative juices will flow and you will get in the zone.
The zone is when you feel completely immersed in the work you’re doing and have a strong sense of confidence about the skills you’re using. You’re enjoying the process and you have a high level of mastery with the tasks you are accomplishing. When you’re operating in the zone, work is fun, exhilarating, and meaningful.Laura Garnett
That’s a wrap, my friends! I hope this gave you inspiration and ideas for your design project.
Have an amazing day full of Unicorns & Rainbows!
This post is all about home office ideas for her.
Other Posts You May Like:
17 Indoor Outdoor Planters You’ll Love For Your Outdoor Space
19 Back To School Supplies For Professors in 2020
31 Yoga At Home Essentials That Will Inspire You To Workout
Sneak peek… Have a listen
Side note for anyone that made it this far… This is still on the down-low but if you are looking for a new podcast to listen to while you work check this one out.
My BFFL Susan Baldwin of Double Arrow Designs and I share our design journey and lessons we are learning along the way. It is our hope that it will inspire and help our listeners to reach for their dreams.
Be sure to subscribe, like, and review if you do we’d love the feedback.
Leave a Reply