Are you working from home but your office is not functioning? Here are our favorite home office ideas for her that will inspire productivity.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase, I might make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Please read my full disclosure here.
Since Covid, a lot more people have been working from home remotely. If you were lucky and already had a home office it was probably a seamless transition.
For many others, they have had to get creative with their home office space. You may have turned your dining room or bedroom into your workspace.
Whether you are looking to update your current small home office or create a new space here are ideas to help you get started.
This post is all about home office ideas for her.
Best Home Office Ideas For Her
1. Create A Color Scheme
One of the best ways to create the look and feel in your home office is by pulling your color palette from a rug, artwork, or wallpaper. If the piece you use as the jumping-off point has multiple colors you can pull out two to three to get started. This office is a great example.
If you are using neutrals then you can add a pop color in for interest. The office below is light and bright with touches of gold and blush pink throughout.
2. Get Organized
A shelf for storage with baskets is a great way to get organized. Keeping all your papers filed away in a cabinet or in a magazine holder will help increase productivity. There is nothing worse than clutter to distract the mind!
Related Post: 23 Stylish Cloffice Ideas That Are Super Inspiring
3. Eliminate Fatigue
Make sure you have a super comfy chair in your home office especially if you are on the computer for long periods of time.
Don’t forget to protect your eyes as you work as well. Grab a pair of blue light glasses especially if you work on the computer.
4. Include Greenery
There is so much goodness that will come from adding greenery into your office. For instance, they are not only pretty but also have major health and wellness features.
Here are seven benefits to adding plants in your home office decor:
- They help to reduce stress.
- Increase productivity.
- Reduce sickness and absence rates.
- Make workspaces more attractive.
- They clean the air.
- Help to reduce noise levels.
- Can boost creativity.
5. Add Crystals
Your office should be a sacred space where your creativity flows. To make sure you remain confident and calm even under stressful situations add crystals in your home office. They help you attract anything from love to financial gain.
Some Crystals to consider include:
- Clear Quartz is known as the stone of power and amplifies any energy or intention. It protects against negativity, attunes to your higher self, and relieves pain.
- Amethyst is a natural tranquilizer, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear, and anxiety.
- Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. It also dispels negativity and protects against environmental pollution, replacing it with loving vibes.
- Pyrite stimulates the intellect and enhances memory, helping to recall relevant information when needed. It is associated with attracting wealth and money into your life.
- Tourmalinated Quartz cleanses the aura, clearing energy patterns that have resulted in stagnation. It helps to release the outworn patterns and reestablishes energetic flow with emotional clarity.
- Black Tourmaline is one of the most powerful crystals to protect your home, office, and yourself. It carries an extremely high-vibrational grounding and protective energy.
- Shungite is a powerful crystal for anyone working near or with technology. It can be placed by your computer or your desk in order to limit the EMFs that are being emitted from your computer device or smartphone.
- Chrysocolla enhances personal power and inspires creativity. It also encourages self-awareness and inner balance.
- Tiger’s Eye is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance. It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions with discernment and understanding, and unclouded by your emotions.
Now that you have ideas on what to add to increase productivity and create a zen-inspired space now let’s get into specific products. In the below concept board everything is neutral and light. There are pops of color added in the artwork and crystals. The accent is gold and blush pink but you can use silver if you prefer. Adding pretty products in your office will inspire you to stay productive throughout the day. When you love your workspace the creative juices will flow and you will get in the zone.
The zone is when you feel completely immersed in the work you’re doing and have a strong sense of confidence about the skills you’re using. You’re enjoying the process and you have a high level of mastery with the tasks you are accomplishing. When you’re operating in the zone, work is fun, exhilarating, and meaningful.Laura Garnett
Modern Home Office Ideas
1. Gold 3-Hole Punch | 2. Bookshelf | 3. Ocean Sunrise Art | 4. | 5. Blue Light Eyeglasses | 6. LED Light Bulb | 7. WiFi Art | 8. L-Shaped Desk | 9. Office Chair with Brass Frame | 10. spade street i.d. holder | 11. Double Hanging Rattan Chair | 12. Saddle Ring Desk Collection | 13. Acrylic Tape Dispenser | 14. Natural Stone on Stand Objects | 15. Gold Scissors | 16. White/Gold Stapler | 17. Artificial Snake Plant | 18. Stone Bookend | 19. Daily Planner Journal | 20. Calendar Dry Erase Board | 21. Adjustable Standing Desk | 22. Wellness Mat | 23. Wireless Bluetooth Mouse | 24. Magazine Holder | 25. Sutton Desk Paper Sorter | 26. Funny Mousepad | 27. Sutton Desk Pencil Cup
Have an amazing day full of Unicorns & Rainbows!
Share your thoughts:
Let me know…
Which home office products help you stay productive?
Share your comment below.
Other Posts You May Like:
Sneak peek… Have a listen
Side note for anyone that made it this far… This is still on the down-low but if you are looking for a new podcast to listen to while you work check this one out.
Be sure to subscribe, like, and review if you do we’d love the feedback.